Six days with Grayson.
Six days as a family of four.
Six days of raw—delivery & postpartum.
Six days of a wholeness I’ve yet to know.
Six days of love & grace & help & meals from family and friends.
Six days of sleeplessness, re-learning, new learning, sharing my breasts, living in pajamas, soaking showers, bedtime prayers, routines shifting, downing water, Living water and new mercies in new mornings.
Six days I couldn’t treasure more.
Have there been tears? The unexpected? Curveballs? Pain? Fading eyelids? Agitations? Frustrating conversations? Moments of “what am I doing?” Yep. And they’ll continue.
But on day six I can say that there have been striking differences from the first time around.
1. My recovery (though the “raw” has felt more real), has been quicker & smoother
2. My postpartum paranoia and anxious thoughts and overthinking and “fog” hasn’t been a presence... 3. I’m MUCH more mellow, go with the flow, trusting my mama instinct and in-check with my hormones
4. Though tired — very much so — I’m not in “survival “ mode. I’m living joyful and finding rest and pretty energized considering this healing and transitional time.
5. My breastmilk came in on day two. The doctors were amazed. My supply is something fierce and I know Gray’s getting “the good stuff”...his pees and poops and weight gain confirms it
6. And #Biocleanse has saved my life with postpartum constipation. By day 3 I was 🙌🏻🙏🏻💩 happy.
It’s different. This pregnancy was different and postpartum is different, it just is. Ask Jeff. I was a looney-bin last time.
We’ll see what other differences show in the coming days. For now, let me say forever thanks to my mama tribe that encouraged me to tend to and care for my body well...for me & my babies. A world of difference, worth every penny, so we can thrive as a family.
But I’d add..Jesus is my first fuel 😉
OH! And there’s a pretty awesome deal for the Triplex lasting until the 26th of this month. Have you thought of trying it? Now is the time!
#guthealth #plexusmama #formeandmybabies #plantbased #healing #postpartum #foundations #hopedealer #drinkingpink #raw #probiotics #magnesium #thegoodstuff