A bunch of you have asked me to share the products I've replaced in my home. First company to try was The Honest Company. Moving left to right...
* Healing Balm. It is THICK. Definitely use it for super chapped skin. But it's nice!
* Body Oil. I love using this right when I get out of the shower. * Body Lotion. Not a big fan. Need to use a lot. * Toilet Cleaner. I do like it and it does the job. But no one is really licking and touching the inside of the bowl so...not super necessary. 😂
* Floor Cleaner. I like it, but I feel like vinegar does just as good of a job. * Shampoo/Body Wash. I think because the two of them are combined, it doesn't do a great job. So I have put it in the kid's bath tub. It works fine for them. * Conditioner (not pictured) I like it way more than the shampoo! * Bubble Bath. I love it! The sweet orange vanilla scent is amazzzzzing! * Bathroom Cleaner. Really love it! The Eucalyptus Mint scent is to die for!
* Glass & Window Cleaner. Love!! Gets my mirrors and windows so much cleaner than Windex! And no streaks!
* Hand Sanitizer. Love it! It's much creamier and lovelier than Purell. And the orange aloe scent is delicious. * Laundry Detergent. Does the job, but I'm not blown away.
* Dryer Cloths. I like them! They're wet, plant based, and keeps the clothes static free.
* Kid's Toothpaste. Awful! It tastes terrible and Kam hated it. After 2 weeks, he wasn't getting used to it so on the search for a different one. Any suggestions??
* Dishwasher Gel. Cleans the dishes so...no problem there!
* Dish Soap. Loooove it! Smells so yummy with the Lemon Verbena scent.
* Faciel Towelettes. Very similar to the Neutrogena facial wipes and work the same. But plant based and fragrance free! So much better for your skin!
So there you have it! I'm overall pleased with The Honest Company and will buy at least half of these products again. #honestcompany #chemicalfreeliving #teamkolton