Afternoon Insta savers, looking to book a holiday away for the summer? We find you ways you could cut your cost and save money for a holiday.
1) Sell unwanted items you may not need online such as eBay or amazon or set up carboot sale.
2) Use your loyalty cards to boost your points and receive money off your items to save and cut down your cost.
3) Shopping online can help you save money by searching products that’s on offer. That way you have more for your money.
4) Earn credit interest on your current account by your provider.
5) Look in your draws at home for unexpected currency money you still have from previous holidays that will be useful for your next holiday.
6) Shop online or go to the high street for the best currency rate you can find.
7) Use vouchers codes and apps to save money when you booked your holiday.
8) Earn high interest by investing into regular saving accounts.
9) Investing into a high interest bonds.
10) Check your email for any exclusive offers for members only.
11) Compare travel websites that offering the combinations deal such as hotel and flights.
12) Earn cash back by checking on the website.
13) Cut down on using your car for only long journeys than short to make petrol last longer.
Theses are some ways you can get started for your holiday 😀😎🏖. #holidayvibes #holidaysavings #hotweather #financialgoals #Savvysaver #investing #savingexpert #holidayfun