#hennabalm

315 posts

TOP POSTS

Just finished a fresh batch of our shangri-la strawberry aftercare balms! They smell so yummy!!!! And keep your henna stains looking fresher longer even if you're swimming. #henna #hennabalm #hennaaftercare #naturalbeauty

Some explaination regarding henna balm. Kita sebagai muslim sangat sensitif dengan isu wudu'. Henna balm sifatnye bukan macam cat atau sticker yang boleh dikopek. Bahan yang digunakan untuk membuat henna balm adalah bahan semulajadi 🌿 natural beeswax
🌿 jojoba oil
🌿 sweet almond oil 🌿 pure essential oils "Aftercare balm is formulated to create a protective,breathable & non comedogenic (product that is specially formulated not cause blocked pores) barrier on skin" - @syraskins
Repost from @dayudesigns. Thank you for explaination. ❀️ #hennabalm #hennaaftercarebalm #aza_hennaarttips

Henna Love Balm, take your pick. Comes in our Henna Body Art Kit or directly as is, via hennaharem.com Luscious balmy beeswax delight, good for lips and henna of course!
#hennabalm #lipbalm #homemade #bespoke #hennakit

Yes they are online now! Order yours @ www.nafishashennafashion.nl/winkel #henna #mehndi #henna2017 #nafishashennafashion #hennabalm

Made some henna aftercare balm for the weekend. Olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and essential oil blend #hennabyzertuchina #peaceloveandhenna #root2fruit #hennabalm

Feeling satisfied with today's batch of homemade henna balms and knowing that I'm helping in providing safe natural henna products to all you amazing henna artists. #hennabalm #hennashop

Edit: you should apply a balm AFTER you remove the paste. Skin should be clean of all oils lotions and balms before henna application!
How does a balm help your henna stain?
1. Protects the stain from water, which can prevent the henna getting as dark as possible
2. Keeps the skin moist to ensure the skin doesn't dry and flake, which will make the henna fade faster.
I have recently moved away from beeswax products and balms or lotions or oils that are tested on animals. This @lushcosmetics balm is vegan and is NOT tested on animals so we πŸ’• it! It's also 100% natural which is brilliant - jojoba oil, candellilia wax and Rose wax. Nourishing and super luxurious on the skin! If you don't want to splash out on a balm? Olive oil, coconut oil and sweet almond oil are affordable and widely available and JUST as good! ❀️ #hennabalm

Fresh batch of henna balms in stock.
Henna balms are applied upon paste removal, to protect the stain for extended hours. Gives a waterproof finish.
Get it at promotional price of RM10 each until 31st August 2017! 😎
#hennabalm #hennabalmmalaysia #hennamalaysia #hennaartistmalaysia

ANNOUNCEMENT!! Henna aftercare is very important, specially for Brides. Your henna stain depend 80% on the quality of your henna product & the remaining 20% depends on how you take care of you henna stain so it can stay longer instead of fading faster.

All Organic Scented Henna Balms Coming Soon at Noella's Henna Art, which will be specially formulated to help retain your Henna Stain.
#noellashennaart #hennaartist #bayareaartist #caliartist #hennabalm #comingsoon #scented #allorganic #nochemicals #callortextnow #9254461503

MOST RECENT

ANNOUNCEMENT!! Henna aftercare is very important, specially for Brides. Your henna stain depend 80% on the quality of your henna product & the remaining 20% depends on how you take care of you henna stain so it can stay longer instead of fading faster.

All Organic Scented Henna Balms Coming Soon at Noella's Henna Art, which will be specially formulated to help retain your Henna Stain.
#noellashennaart #hennaartist #bayareaartist #caliartist #hennabalm #comingsoon #scented #allorganic #nochemicals #callortextnow #9254461503

Order of the day!
Complete set of henna cones + aftercare products.
Natural henna cones, henna sealant (rose water base), henna balm and lemongrass oil. πŸ’–πŸƒ
Thank you Jayanthi for the orders. πŸ’–
DM to order. ☺
#naturalhennacones #naturalmehendi #hennaartistmalaysia #hennamalaysia #hennaselangor #hennakl #hennaipoh #hennabalm #hennaaftercare #hennasealant #naturalhenna

🌸🌸Bismillah🌸🌸 Baru nyampek hr ini niiii... πŸƒNATURAL HENNAπŸƒ
#hennanatural ini adalah henna alami tanpa bahan kimia sama sekali ya, dibuat dr daun pacar alami, essential oil, dll. Nah warna nya juga g langsung jadi, namanya juga natural, 48 jam setelah digambar di tangan baru warnanya keluar yaitu dark brown. Aku beli natural henna dan henna balm nya dari @henna_nadya... Nungguin open order dr bulan kemaren.. Pingin bgt segera beli henna cone sama balm nya, alhamdulillah bulan ini kebagian ikut pre ordernya.... G sabar pingin cepet2 nyobain... #henna #hennanatural #naturalhenna #hennasidoarjo #hennasurabaya #hennaalami #hennatangan #hennaaman #hennapengantin #hennawedding #hennajatim #hennamurah #jasahenna #jualhenna #aksesorishenna #hennaartist #hennabalm

Prepared henna after-care products for self-collection earlier. Thank you Maisarah for the purchase. 😊
Lemongrass oil, henna balm and lemon juice henna sealant. πŸ‘Œ
#mehendhi #henna #hennabalm #hennaaftercare #hennaipoh #hennakl #hennaselangor

Yes they are online now! Order yours @ www.nafishashennafashion.nl/winkel #henna #mehndi #henna2017 #nafishashennafashion #hennabalm

New products coming for the webshop! Stay tuned!🐝🐝🐝
#nafishashennafashion #mehndi #kinna #henna #henna2017 #balm #hennabalm #hennaaftercare

Stain update!
Did mehendhi for my sister over the last 2 days, and these are the stain developments:
Right hand: Paste was kept for about 6 hours. Stain results after 24 hours.
Left hand: Paste was kept overnight. Stain results after 48 hours.
Notice the difference in depth of color of both the durations! πŸ˜€
Both hands were kept without water exposure for 24 hours. Proper aftercare was taken, using lemongrass oil and henna balm.
No filter used.
Swipe to view more. ➑
DM to order henna paste. Will be mixed fresh upon orders. πŸ˜ŠπŸƒ
Credits: Henna powder by @nakrezemehndi. Design inspiration from @hennabydivya.
#naturalhenna #naturalhennacones #naturalmehendi #hennaartistmalaysia #hennamalaysia #hennaselangor #hennakl #hennaipoh #hennabalm

Adding some of my homemade henna balm before I shower. Still have to tweak the recipe...it's a little too oily yet for me...but it works!

#hennabalm #hennastainresults #hennabodyart #makinghennalast
#hennainbellevernon

Mushrooms!!πŸ„βœ¨πŸ„βœ¨find me tomorrow at @carriagehousespa from 11-3!πŸ’…πŸ»no appointment needed! And no need to wait in line in the heatβ˜€οΈπŸŒ΄#henna #hennabalm #peaceloveandhenna #downtownbrownsville #naturalhenna #zertuchina #mushrooms #shrooms #brujahenna #craftybruja

Henna aftercare balm ready to go! Ill be at @mariabonita.boutiquee today from 5-7. Come by for henna, jewels and wine. #zertuchina #peaceloveandhenna #hennabalm #hennaaftercare #naturalhenna #downtownbrownsville #mariabonitaboutique

New batch of henna aftercare balm. This one is made with an exotic henna essential blend.🌿protect your henna for a long lasting, beautiful stain! πŸ‘™πŸŒ΄ #henna #naturalhenna #hennaaftercare #hennabalm #peaceloveandhenna #zertuchina

PART 6.

For better understanding about henna balm & the full whatsapp converstaion that I've shared on my instastory earlier.
Please have a read because it is important & related to wudhu' issue.

Thank you Kak Dayu for this great explanation regarding henna balm. @dayudesigns 😘 #hennabalm #hennatips #redmehndiexplains

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags