How does CBD work exactly?
Unlike other cannabinoids such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD does NOT produce a euphoric "high" or psychoactive effect. This is because CBD does not affect the same receptors as THC.
The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that receives and translates signals it receives from cannabinoids in the body. The body produces some cannabinoids on its own, which are called endocannabinoids. The ECS helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses, and pain. CBD oil has a range of current uses and promising possibilities, such as:
1. Reduces inflammation
2. Smoking cessation and drug withdrawal
3. Treating seizures and epilepsy anxiety treatment
4. Reducing some of the effects of Alzheimer's, as shown by initial research
5. Antipsychotic effects on people with schizophrenia
6. Future applications in combating acne, type 1 diabetes, and cancer
#supercbdwoman #hemp #hempworx #canobis #canabanoidoil #cannabidiol #organic #nongmo #fdaaproved #30daymoneybackguarentee #thcfreeavailable