Tim Ferriss's Not-To-Do list
1. Let all unknown numbers go to VM.
2. Do not email first thing in morning
(scrambles priorities) or last at
night (scrambles the brain)
3. Do not agree to meetings without
clear agenda and end time. What
going to accomplish
4. Do not let people ramble.
Interruptions are expensive.
5. Do not check emails constantly.
Batch checks. Email is everyone’s
agenda for a time. Use Boomerang.
6. Do not over communicate with low-
profit, high maintenance clients
7. Do not work more to fix overload.
Prioritize. Define single most important task each day. Don’t’ have time, you don’t have priorities. Think harder, don’t work harder.
8. Do not carry a digital leash. Take at least 1 day off per week.
9. Do not expect work to fill a void that non-work relationships and activities should. Co-workers shouldn’t be your only friends.
Thanks for sharing @davidrascoe 🙌🏻