“Helene, I think you’re supposed to stand in front of the flowers... not in them.” -Michael
It’s been a while so I thought I’d reintroduce myself and tell you something you might not know about me:
- I’m from Dallas, TX and moved to Heidelberg, Germany in September 2016 with my husband and two dogs for fun! No visa, just two dogs and two suitcases each. 👜🐶
- I never ever thought I’d be a full time blogger. From age 14-18 I thought for sure I’d be on broadway. But sadly I’m not that talented 😂
- I only started really liking red wine until this year. I don’t know why... it just sort of clicked. 🍷
- I looooove spending time by myself. I crave it. And my favorite things to do when alone are to write and watch Harry Potter or Chick flicks ⚡️🐣
- I’ve asked around and y’all have told me that you’d like a hashtag to grow your community, so I’m starting #teamhelene so I can check out your posts too. A couple years ago I had #photosinbetween but since now it’s almost to 1 million hashtags this one might be a bit better 🎉
Now... tell me about you!