#Repost @tastemade with @repostapp
Mixed Berry Yogurt Granola Bars #sponsored @YoplaitUSA recipe below!
½ cup honey
3 cups quick oats
1 cup puffed rice
Handful of blueberries
Handful of raspberries
Handful of sliced strawberries
Yoplait French Vanilla
¼ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup water
1. Strain yogurt using a coffee filter until most of the liquid is gone (2 hours).
2. Combine yogurt, honey and coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until thickened.
3. Remove from heat, add quick oats, puffed rice, blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries.
4. Transfer to a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Press down and flatten. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. While the granola bars are setting, mix together the glaze ingredients.
6. Once the granola is set, slice into bars, drizzle some of the vanilla glaze, refrigerate for another 10 minutes and enjoy!