Someone reached out to me recently asking for advice about oils for her daughter to better manage her moods. She is especially interested in these four blends, so I wanted to post a short synopsis about each.
SERENITY Restful Blend:
• Calming, soothing, eases anxious & nervous feelings, helps promote healthy cortisol levels. Helps the body to remain composed.
• Contains: Lavender, Cedarwood, Ho Wood, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Vanilla Bean, Hawaiian Sandalwood
• For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse. Apply to bottoms of feet, back of neck, or inhale from a drop on your hands.
ELEVATION Joyful Blend:
• Elevates mood, promotes feelings of joy, encouraging, Eases feelings of anxiety & sadness, increases emotional energy.
• Contains: Lavandin, Lavender, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Tangerine, Melissa, Ylang Ylang, Elemi, Osmanthus, Lemon Myrtle
• For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse to lessen feelings of hopelessness or to increase a positive mood. Apply over the heart, temples or wrists.
BALANCE Grounding Blend:
A personal favorite of mine, Balance has almost a cult following.
• Promotes feelings of wellbeing, relaxation, and balance. Eases anxious & angry feelings.
• Contains: Spruce Leaf, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Osmanthus
• For aromatic or topical use. Apply to wrists or neck. Pre-diluted. Diffuse daily. Extremely effective rubbed on bottom of feet each morning.
CITRUS BLISS Invigorating Blend:
• Promotes energy & a positive outlook. Eases nervous & anxious tension. Refreshing aroma, will cleanse and purify the air.
• Contains: Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine, Vanilla Bean
• For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse daily to help boost mood. Apply topically over wrists & back of neck. Add to a spray bottle of water & use as a beautifully smelling surface cleaner.
Oils work differently on each person, so often experimentation will help you arrive at the oil or blend that will support you the most. It is important to use consistently. One drop on one day won’t produce change, nor will using once once a week or month. Listen to your body, and the shifts will become apparent.