Health warriors rejoice! Turmeric is here! Turmeric’s root benefits are unbelievable and I was beyond thrilled when it was revealed as one of our new oils. 😍 Why switch from the herb supplement to the essential oil?? Turmeric root is water soluble, meaning it’s absorption isn’t ideal in the body when taken as a supplement. Turmeric essential oil is both water AND fat soluble, allowing maximum benefits and absorption into our bodies!
Turmeric is a little powerhouse and one that you would want to incorporate into your daily routine, especially internally! Here are just a few things it can help benefit…
1. Can help with extreme sadness and feeling down.
2. Great natural anti-inflammatory!
3. Great for bacterial or viral infections.
4. Supports healthy glucose levels for those of you that struggle with that!
5. Helps with incredible brain function, which is something we can do right now to help us into aging.
6. So good for your skin! Great-antiaging benefits. Protects against UVA damage so add it to your moisturizer or body lotion. Or add a few drops into your doterra mud mask!
7. Helps fight those free-radicals man! SO great for HEALTHY CELLS!
8. Helps with your immune system, digestive system, CRAZY antioxidant support!
SO MUCH MORE! I could go on and on! Do yourself a favor and just do a little research on Turmeric and all the crazy wonderful health benefits!
A few of my favorite ways to take it.
1. Add Turmeric oil, cinnamon bark oil and honey to steamed almond milk for a delicious golden milk that is SO good for your body. - Especially great if you have a cold or a cough. But great for all the health benefits I just listed above. There are a lot of really good golden milk recipes online I encourage you to check out!
2. Take in a veggie-cap daily.
3. Add to your eggs, rice, soups, smoothies for an extra health kick for your food.