#healthlyhair

MOST RECENT

No curl is the same • Each curve is a unique piece of art • It’s literally like watching a plant grow • Whilst 90 percent of curls are in a growing phase,the remaining 10 percent are in a resting phase • ➿➰

Key to Kurls • Welcome to my personal kurl edit • A homage to curly hair and all its wonders • Haircare for health & growth •

THE RESULTS SHOULD BE GOLDEN! #PJOHNSON #SALONJUSJAHS #bounce #curls #healthlyhair #dmvhairstylist I give the best results.

Come and chat with our color experts!!
• visit us for consultation ,to set your hair goals .

Because guess what ??
It’s about ***You*** #kelownahair #blonde #brunette #haircolorideas #redkenshadeseq #kelowna #kelownanow #hairchange #castanet #colorexpert #haircolor #shinyhair #healthlyhair #beautifullhair #mccollegekelowna

The feeling I get after transforming/enhancing the beauty of a hair color will never get old🤩 - first time doing this lovely ladies hair! Thank you for trusting me @ltobin01🧡
.
.
.
#haircut #longhair #shorthair #chicagostylist #illinois #grayslakestylist #hairstylist #healthlyhair #balayage #ombre #beauty #blondehair #brownhair #freshends #redken #Ittakesapro #highlights #giveaway #hairproducts #beachblonde #babylights #foils #cosmetology #redken #lovewhatyoudo #kenoshahairstylist #beforeandafter

Custom Lace Closure Unit !! I added highlights ! Ladies, sometimes we need breaks from all the tension and layers of glue on our hairline ! ❤️ #parismoore #parismooresalon #kennesawstateuniversity #kennesawhairsalon #mariettahairstylist #customwig #laceclosure #healthlyhair

Aquí tienen el vídeito de los ingredientes que usé para la exfoliación capilar.
.
.
Utilicé:
1 1/2 cucharada de miel
2 cucharadas de azúcar
.
.
Además pueden usar aceite de oliva/coco con café molido. O agarrar una o dos cucharadas de bicarbonato de sodio y agregarle 3-4 cucharadas de su shampoo usual. .
.
Hay muchas maneras, tú eliges la que más te convenga. Dejar en el cabello mínimo 30 min para eliminar las impurezas. En mi post anterior les hablo un poco al respecto.

#afrohair #transitionghair #stronhair #cleanhair #curlyhair #rizadas #cocudas #healthlyhair #cabellonatural #naturalhair #miafro #afrohair

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags