Turmeric, a yellow colored Indian spice, has chemical compounds called curcuminoids. These are powerful anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants.
This peppery flavored elixir will warm up your mornings and help you recover from those intense cardio days during The Naked Truth.
Warm Lemon Water with Turmeric Recipe
* 1/2 of a lemon
* 1/4 - 1/2 tsp of turmeric
* warm water
* a dab of honey (optional)
1. Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon into a mug.
2. Add the turmeric.
3. Add warm water.
4. Stir well.
5. Add honey to taste, if desired.
6. Keep spoon in the cup as turmeric will fall to the bottom so the drink will need to be mixed again.
(via @lajollamom great blog 👍)