Non troll post. As stress-free Saturday is a bit late today! Do not read this if you did not like the last week's post. This is to only those who DM me to put out this content that can keep one's mind healthy. Read on !
Flowing water is the biggest source of natural mental peace. If you have access to flowing water, great. If not, open up YouTube, earphones on, and focus on any video that has a river flowing in all its might.
Now, simple steps to ensure you're stress free as you begin.
1. Breathe in for 5 seconds, breathe out for 10 seconds. Do it for 7 counts.
2. Look at and feel the place you're in ( if you're outdoors, great)
2.1 ( wear thin cotton clothing if possibile)
3. Press your feet against the ground softly, feel the ground.
5. Imagine as if you're in the middle of the flowing water, with literally nothing to worry about.
6. Now, listen closely to the flow. Every drop, every minute sound, nothing should escape you.
7. Close your eyes and start breathing.
9. Breathe in, turn your head 180 degrees( left to right), stay for a few seconds. ( See the water flow and feel a sense of happiness inside you )
10. Breathe out, come back to normal position.
11. While at it, visualise that you're the only person on planet earth and all the forces of nature are waiting to fullfill your wishes and make you feel the best.
12. Repeat for 10 minutes.
13. Unplug, sit cross legged and close your eyes.
14. Breathe deeply for 5 minutes. Watch your breath.
15. Brush your palms against each other and put em on your eyes. Feel the warmth.
16. Get up, feel refreshed, kick ass !! 17. See you next week !
#stresslesssunday #happy ##free #freshmind #happymind #refresh #mentalhealth