Some how, despite all my best intentions my WIP (works-in-progress) pile has only grown, even though I've undone 3 of the projects pictured in it last month. Here's how things lye:
1. My Christmas crochet wreath. It looks much the same, except I've found a fat brown body I started for a Robin for it.
2. I found that I really have 10 turquoise chunky squares, which I really need to do something with.
3. The turquoise snood either needs undoing, or the ends need sewing in.
4. I found Mary's arms, body and other little tiny bits I'd knitted for her. Still not much of the nativity though.
5. Patchwork curtains. Nothing else added to these.
6. Flamingo sock still missing a partner.
7. Square bag still needs handles and lining.
8. Found even more crochet flowers, which I'm still not sure what to do with. Maybe a springtime wreath?
9. I started a sock yarn blanket, which is teeny weeny at the moment. Probably suitable for a mouse.
10. A random pink patterned granny square.
11. I've cut out some pieces to make animal cushions. So far they are pinned together.
12. I sewed some pretty fabric to make a pillow cover. I currently needs sewing over and ends sewn in.
13. I started a rainbow cardigan for my eldest (the red pile on the left!)
14. Underneath all that is a hexie blanket that i keep picking up an then putting down.
Please tell me I am not the only one with an out of control WIP pile? 🙈
#makersgonnamake #makersmovement #wip #wippile #crochetersofinstagram #knittersofinstagram #sewistsofinstagram #happycreativelife #procrastinator #justdoit #justkeepswimming #imastarternotafinisher #onedayatatime #happypile #creativemess