My life right now ✨. I’ve been working my butt off in the run up to Christmas - I start work at 7am and usually don’t go in until 9 or 10pm. I thought this would be horrendous but I’ve found a real rhythm to it, and also satisfaction in pushing myself this hard. I also feel stronger than ever 💪. Since I gave up my job as a management consultant a year ago, I’ve worked far harder than I ever did then - but I really do love working for myself, and I can’t believe I stuck out a life I hated for as long as I did! That said, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to December 18th when I’ll be taking myself off to a spa 💙
I’ll be at the following markets:
. - 18th Nov: @craftyfoxmarket , Mercato Metropolitano, ELEPHANT & CASTLE.
- 25th Nov: Stokey Christmas Market, The Old Church, STOKE NEWINGTON.
- 25th & 26th Nov: @london.potters, St Michael Church Centre, CHISWICK.
. - 26th Nov: @vamuseum of Childhood, BETHNAL GREEN.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Dec: @designmuseum, HIGH STREET KENSINGTON.
- 2nd Dec: @craftyfoxmarket, Dogstar, BRIXTON
- 9th Dec: @craftyfoxmarket, Bussey Building, PECKHAM (11-5)
- 9th & 10th Dec: @renegadecraft, Truman Brewery, BRICK LANE.
- 10th Dec: @urbanmakerseast, Mile End Pavilion, MILE END.
- 10th Dec: @diyartmarket, Rich Mix Arts Centre, SHOREDITCH
- 14th Dec: @craftyfoxmarket, Geffrye Museum Night Market, HOXTON (4-9pm).
- 16th & 17th: @thelondonartisan, Truman Brewery, BRICK LANE.
- 16th December: @craftyfoxmarket, Mercato Metropolitano, ELEPHANT & CASTLE (11-5)
#handmade #crafts #artist #waketomake #potter #throwing #londonfoodie #makingart #ceramics #pottery #maker #handmadeceramics #ceramicart #stoneware #makersmovement #wheelthrown #handthrown #shelfie #makersgonnamake #clay #thatsdarling