#halffullla

MOST RECENT

Charmed, I’m sure. ☀️ Our gold disc charm necklace is like wearing sunshine on your neck. . Now also available at Cami in Manhattan Beach!!
.
#goldcharm #charmnecklace #beachstyle #summerstyle #neckcandy #goldnecklace #bohojewelry #halffullLA #madeinlosangeles #handmadejewelry #manhattanbeach

Most nights you’ll find me here, with messy hair at midnight. 🌙
.
.
#nightshift #latenight #mombie #halffullla #womanownedbusiness #latenighthustle

Our new triple wrap vintage Maasai and gold filled bead bracelet is up on our site! I have a limited number of these beautiful beads, so if you love it, get it! 💙
.
.
#maasai #maasaibeads #triplewrapbracelet #seedbeadjewelry #halffullla #madeinla #bohostyle #handmadeinla #beadedjewelry #gypsystyle #handmadejewelry #madeinlosangeles

99% of the pieces I have in my Etsy store started out as jewelry I made for myself. The other 1% are custom orders I made for others that I lived. Tonight I made this wood, orange jade, and gold fill bracelet for myself! Orange jade brings energy and joy, as well as luck and prosperity. 🧡
.
.
#jade #orangejade #jadebracelet #prosperity #joy #halffullla #madeinla #bohostyle #handmadeinla #beadedjewelry #gypsystyle #handmadejewelry #madeinlosangeles

New gold disc necklace. ⚡️ Perfect for a day at the beach or a night out. Can also be custom ordered as a bracelet or anklet.
.
.
#golddisc #goldnecklace #layeringnecklace #neckcandy #halffullla #madeinla #bohostyle #handmadeinla #beadedjewelry #gypsystyle #handmadejewelry #madeinlosangeles

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags