Uploading this now because i have crits tomorrow so it has to look like i've done some work.
This time lapse shows how destructive humans are. destroying habitats, things. consumption, greed, the want to end something living, desperation and all that conservation vegan talk you always hear me go on about. Life gets in the way if you're not human and don't have a voice. Just go vegan u cunts xx I'll probably cut out the word cunt when mid terms come up. but then, like what's worse me calling u a cunt or you continuing to eat living creatures and shit on this planet :)
- What i'm looking into is whether or not i want my studio to be an empty space for my audience? aside from a few led signs and projections on the walls possibly..
- An experience where everyone can/has to be on their phones?
- Seeing the art in full scale? upclose, behind the art/intention/process - social media as the platform.. don't mind too much if old people/baby boomers can't relate. sorry. my generation is the future also phone savvy so mainly wanting to target them and how they want to act after it. and if they want to start caring for more things.
- Ideally i would have more artworks to show/burn for my audience but procrastinations my thing so trying to use the least amount of work and effort for studio work could be best if the audience is restricted on art? i really would like them to make the effort, kinda like vegans want people to just make the effort and stop eating innocent sentient beings? yeah lol
- these are my bullet points for tomorrow as well plus i'm vegan hun why would i use paper