Every day the sun comes up is a day to start new! Been a while since I've felt the jitters of doing something completely unfamiliar but everyday behind the wheel has taught me a couple things. Here's what I've put under my hat thus far:
1. Keep your head down and work like you mean it.
2. People who kick up dust and take time out of their day to throw mud are only taking time away from their own work.
3. Be transparent about your business, but don't show your ass.
4. Your work bench should know you better than anyone.
5. If something or someone doesn't feel right, get the hell away.
6. It's not a favor if money is on the table.
7. Try not to take shit personally- there are a lot of scared people out there who can't help but go on the defense when they feel threatened.
8. Implement boundaries. Take time to live as a person and not as a persona.
9. Work smarter, not harder- a little grease on the wheels never hurts. Pay your vendors well and everyone eats well.
10. Be flexible and take your damn ego out of the picture- a lot of people hold on for dear life to a way that no longer works.
11. The only rules I sign up for are my own.
12. If you get a pot of gold by being unscrupulous, you'll have to maintain that pot of gold in the same manner.
13. You don't have to act like a man to play in a man's game, but you do have to think ahead.
14. Don't write a check that your ass can't cash.
15. All money ain't good money.
16. People hate when someone does well because they are insecure. Do good work and be secure. Partner with other secure people.
17. Visualize and focus on the big picture.
18. Bottle up every little bit of inspiration, there will be times when you're tapped and need those reserves.
19. Believe, with every fiber of your being, that you will get everything you want. And then get to work.
20. Live well, eat well, buy well, pay well, be well.
And with that, I'm signin off for a bit. There's some silver to make and some roads to be traveled and some sunsets to catch ✌🏼 #gypsyhunter #sayonara