💪😉Weight Loss Tips for a Fit & Healthy Body PART 16
79. Track Your Progress. No matter how you do it, be sure to keep a log of the progress you make. Subjectivity can be very misleading.
80. Find a Role Model. If the people around you are all crabs in the same bucket, you might have to look elsewhere to find someone that lost the weight and kept it off.
81. Get Ready to Achieve Your Goal. It sounds strange, but if you still view yourself as a fat person, you’ll stand a risk of regressing back to your old ways. Prepare your mind to be a new, thinner, healthier version of yourself.
82. Get At-Home Exercise Equipment. Taking away any excuse for not working out is key. Rain or shine you’ve got to get moving.
83. Link Losing Weight to a Different Long-Term Project. Accomplishing two big goals will help keep your mind distracted from cravings, and will allow you stay motivated on two different levels.
84. Be Present During Mealtime. Be sure you sit down and enjoy your food. Try turning off the TV and really concentrating on how things taste.
85. Get Rid of the Artificial. Manmade chemicals might make things taste better, but they’re typically not good for the body. Sticking to natural foods and flavorings is best.
86. Consult with Your Doctor Before Starting Any Diet Program. This advice is often given as a disclaimer, but it really should be followed, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose.
87. Know That There’s No Secret Formula. The key to losing weight isn’t held under lock and key anywhere, so don’t be lured in by a program promising you the secret that no one else knows about.
88. Get a Fitness Gadget. The Fitbit is one such gadget that can track the steps you take, and can graph out your progress online, even turning it into less mundane things like climbing Mt. Everest.
Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/yavar_power/
Also check out my Website yavarpower.com