Now before y’all get on me about nitpicking, these are things that OTHER PEOPLE have been telling me about. I honestly think this car is gorgeous and I’m keeping it, but anyway, here they are:
1. As is the case with other cars in the game, when selecting an exhaust that moves from the back to the sides/front, the cutout remains in the back bumper. It should’ve been closed off.
2. Over time Rockstar has slowly discovered how to make more & more detailed engines. First, it was valve covers and air filters. Next, it was making the engine shake when it’s turned on. And after that, it was making the belt spin. Now everything’s weirdly different and there’s inconsistency, because as you may notice, the 190z’s doesn’t look right since the gears aren’t spinning with it. I could say the same about other cars with this engine but on those, the belt doesn’t even move.
3. The wheel width. I’ve even seen a YouTuber mention this. Whether stock or custom, the wheels aren’t wide/stanced enough to fit the arch covers. It looks kinda dumb, but I don’t think it’s too bad.
4. On the Textured Cambelt Cover, the cover actually doesn’t have the same texture as the engine and is just a plain black. This is weird since all the rest match. I don’t mind this since it makes the engine look more detailed.
5. This is just an old Nissan. Why is it a Legendary vehicle? Should be on SSSA instead. #gta #gta5 #gtav #gta5online #gtavonline #gtaonline #grandtheftauto #grandtheftautov #grandtheftauto5 #grandtheftautoonline #gtacars #gtavmistakes #mistakes #problems #nonsense #noexcuse #doublecheckyourwork #karin #190z #karin190z #lossantos #sanandreas #stanced #fairladyz #rockstar #rockstargames #xboxone #ps4 #pc #RockstarRetards