Empties! #skincare #haircare #etudehouse #redwin #natio #bioessence #neutrogena #loreal #hadalabo #liese #growell
1. Redwin Vitamin E Cream : bought this from Australia when I was visiting, really cheap and last long. Can mix with perfume. Did not have any allergic http://estore.caring2u.com/skin/3159-redwin-vitamin-e-cream-with-epo-300g.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwkZfLBRCzg-69tJy84N8BEiQAffAwqgAssWo_BvlY41cJe01o_1xe2sATH5N
2. Etude House Wonder Pore : The star product that everyone loves! The big bottle last for a very long period, no smell, and matches well with all sorts of products. Will repurchase! https://www.hermo.my/mall/1557-etude-house-wonder-pore-freshner-500ml?ucf=card-box-mallListing
3. Natio Aromatherapy Anti Oxidant Face Moisturiser : If you're finding for products related to spa, definitely smells the same. Do some massage and you will feel relaxed.https://www.natio.com.au/skincare-dry-skin/antioxidant-face-moisturiser
4. Neutrogena Water Boost : Reviewed recently so will skip this.
5. L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil : Got the one for normal hair. Quite oily and the smell is acceptable. Need to wash hands after applying. https://www.hermo.my/mall/6899-loreal-extraordinary-oil-gold-100ml?ucf=card-box-mallLi.
6. Bio-Essene Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Sleeping Beauty Mask : The texture is thick, but after you apply water droplets will form. Don't feel really comfortable with this, but it doesn't irritate at all. Would prefer a gel like mask.http://www.watsons.com.my/hydra-tri-action-aqua-droplet-sleeping-mask-80g/p/BP_55213
7. Hada Labo Mild Peeling Lotion : It is similar to toners but gentle to your skin, usually use this when my skin feels dull.
8. Liese Hair Oil : I love this oil a lot! 😍 Not oily and I don't need to wash my hands the oiliness will dry off. Another dupe for the L'Oreal extraordinary oil (the pink one is too expensive) http://www.watsons.com.my/argan-oil-hair-treatment-oil-60ml/p/BP_39996
9. Growell Scalp Lotion : I have hair growth problem. Tried a lot of solutions,but all did not work except for this. Quite pricey, but can get this from Singapore (not sure in Malaysia) http://icmpharma.com/product/growell-scalp-lotion/
Hope this helps!