New trip alert!
Lets go to Spiti – Oct 18 – Oct 27!
If you want to join the trip, or see the itinerary, drop your email id in the comments section.
You will receive a mail from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ten Reasons You Should Do the Spiti Trip With This Guy
1. Cos we are going to see the incredibly beautiful, deliciously blue Chandratal Lake. Chandratal Lake is to Spiti, what Lake Pangong is to Ladakh.
2. Cos we are taking you to the highest post office in the world. Imagine how cool would it be to send postcards from there to friends and family!
3. Cos its not just a sightseeing trip like many travel operators who take you to Spiti. We will trek to Lake Dhankar on one of the days in the trip, and though its a hard climb for an hour, one you reach the top, you get a magnificent view of the mountains, and you can even see Peak Manirang (6593 metres) - the highest peak of Himachal Pradesh.
4. Cos you are going to see millions of stars at night, and more than a dozen shooting stars.
5. Cos we are going to the beautiful Pin Valley - home to Ibex' , marmots and the elusive snow leopard.
6. Cos in the nights, we will huddle in blankets, and play loads of games. Mountain trips are all about conversations, adventure, fun games and more.
7. Cos we are going to see monasteries that are more than a 1000 years old. The monasteries at Kaza, Tabo, Key are all beautiful, being there makes you feel as if time has suddenly gone still.
8. Cos we will go to Solang Valley while we are in Manali, and try our hand at adventure sports like paragliding, zorbing and quad biking!
9. Cos we will randomly stop our vehicles sometimes, and get out and sit by a river, sit on a mountain, sit by ourselves and absorb the beauty of it all, and the silence that talks to us.
10. Cos we will sit in old traveller cafes in Old Manali and Kaza, cos we will speak to locals and try to understand their culture, cos we will speak to monks and learn a little bit about peace from them, cos we might go their as tourists, but will return back home as better travellers and hopefully better humans..