1. Under active - duh. Our bodies are meant to move! So if you're just sitting around all day every day, you're practically not a human - unless there are sever medical conditions then of course this will not apply to you.
2. Exercise is considered a stressor in the body. When done right, it can be very beneficial in helping your body manage stress. If not - especially if you do not consider proper recovery through food and rest - you can experience challenges with losing fat.
3. Sleep deprivation is one of the biggest stressors on the body! Your body only recovers when you are sleeping! This is when your body is better able to regenerate itself - balance hormones including sex hormones, hunger hormone, insulin etc. If you experience imbalances hormones, it will affect how you gain and lose fat.
4. You're always go go go with no breaks for yourself! Even if it's just 10 minutes - doing deep breathing exercises. This affects your stress hormone (cortisol). Cortisol levels is typically high in the morning and should dwindle down comes bed time. But if you're constantly all over the place up until bed time, your cortisol levels will still remain high which affects the release melatonin. Melatonin is your sleep hormone which gives you that deep sleep. Without deep sleep = poor recovery = prone t fat gain/maintenance
5. Surrounding yourself or constantly communicating with people (particularly friends) that stress you out - the kind of stress that they can handle but choose not to!
🥗Personalized/Flexible Meal Plans
💪🏼Workout Plans (Gym, At-Home, etc)
👧🏻👦🏻1-on-1 Training (Etobicoke)
📔E-BOOK: Fat Loss, Muscle Building - LINK IN BIO❗️
➡️Direct message for further inquiries!