Another #rularunsphotochallenge and this one five things about me (Day 11 on 18, gradually catching up) - I have stuck to running for things about me
1) I ran the Tidworh 10K in 2012 as the Salisbury FC mascot of Chalkie the Panda across Salisbury Plain Army training area. This was in aid of Salisbury Hospital Stars Appeal, raising £549. Credit: @jrstartingover for photo.
2) Most of my running has been in aid of the Motor Neurone Disease Associstion, in memory of my father-in-law Mike. The first was the Great South Run in 2013. He had sadly died 10 days earlier. I have carried on with lots more running in their colours, being a member of Run MND. Total fundraising for them will be inexcess of £10K.
3) I did my first marathon on 19th April 2015 and have now done 30 (frustratingly it would be 34 now, but for an injury in November 2017). My first ultra marathon was just one month later. Looking forward to getting back to marathon running and pursuit of 100 marathons.
4) I have run the Great South Run twice as a unicorn and also Brighton Marathon. This has now very much what I am known for.
5) I only recently joined my local running club City of Salisbury Athletics Running Club (CoSARC). With their help I am sure my running can be taken to the next level.
#running #runnersofinstagram #instagramrunners #instarunners #starsappeal #Tidworth10K #mnd #RunMND #manchestermarathon #brightonmarathon #greatsouthrun #marathon #ukrunchat #runningunicorn #cosarc #panda #chalkiepanda #thingsaboutme