THINGS TO DO IN LA TODAY Friday September 22nd, 2017📆
1. The 22nd Annual Redondo Beach Lobster Festival happening Sept. 22 to 24 will bring 27,000 fresh Maine lobsters to the South Bay for mouth-watering dishes, alongside an impressive music line-up all weekend! Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. An official Burning Man regional event, the Venice Afterburncomes to Venice Beach’s Windward Plaza on Sept. 22 and 23 offering a less hectic — not to mention less dusty — place to continue enjoying art and creativity after two days on the playa. Open to burners and non-burners alike the event is put on by the folks behind the Venice Art Crawl.
3. The Actors Gang in Culver City will open their season with Captain Greedy’s Carnival, a musical satire mocking greed, humbug, corruption and predatory capitalism. Follow the story of four innocents who get tricked by a legendary con man. From there on they’ll encounter freaks, illusion, terrifying exhibitions and more. Happening Friday and Saturday. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. Cheer on the Dodgers as they go up against the San Francisco Giants. Spend an evening at iconic Dodger Stadium and dine on the newly revamped menu as you watch the boys in blue. The night will end with a spectacular fire works show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. Black Rabbit Rose, part theater for magic and variety acts and part craft cocktail bar, takes you into their retro-style cabaret shows set in an intimate and mysterious setting. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. The folks at Rooftop Cinema Club are back with two screenings at their rooftop locations. LA Confidential at LEVEL in Downtown Los Angeles and Dirty Dancing at Montalban in Hollywood.📰@welikela