Tuesday Training Workout: Glutes! 🍑
Every Tuesday I will post a training workout that I have done this week for you to follow! 🔥🙌
My greatest asset while competing was my Glutes, so today I will share with you one of my many workouts that helped me achieve my Booty- listen up!
1. Warm up, 5 min. Stepper or Bike.
2. Leg Press. 10 sets of 10 reps with only 30 second recovery time in between sets. Volume overload! Place your feet high on the platform & focus on depth & control. Load up every set so the 10th rep should be absolute failure
3. Step back lunges. Bar back lunge, step back into a lunge with your front knee no further than your front toe, drive up thru your front heel into starting position before repeating on same leg. Switch legs. Load up the bar with more weight each set while keeping form and focusing on Glutes to bring up the weight. 4 sets 12 reps per leg.
4. Stiff Leg Deadlifts with DB's . 4 sets 15 reps. Slight bend in knee, only bring the weight down with your hip movement pulling backwards before using your hips again to thrust forward and bring back. Go up in weight each set keeping perfect form and posture.
5. Leg extension Glute thrusters. Set up your leg extension machine so you can Glute thrust underneath it. Perform 4 sets of 20 going up in weight each time. Hold the rep for 1 second at the top of the range & FEEL your butt burn.
6. Long stride hamstring/Glute walking lunges with DB's . Grab 2 moderate weight DB's & do 10 heavy steps each leg one after the other- these should be performed longer than your usual lunge & hips slightly pulled back as you go down into it. Really feel your hamstring work in this one too. Try go up in weight each set with perfect posture.
7. 100 bodyweight sumo squats deep & wide to finish! Post workout 1.5 scoops of @ansperformace Diablo Protein essential 😍 from @xplosivesupplementsnz
Good luck 🔥🍑❤💪