1. My challenge this week: do 9 flights of stairs during one of my breaks every night I work this week(5 nights).
2. Goal: to push myself a little further each time before gassing out and walking/dying the rest of the way up. (Mind you, in makeup, a dress, and tights 😩)
3. Tonight, night 5: First ascension up, time 1:09 minutes.
4. 2nd time up: Time lapse, no idea but I made it up to 8 before needing to walk the last set.
5. The payoff, some really yummy banana bread that @victoria.ringer made for me today. 😍
-the overall goal isn’t perfection, it’s improvement of mental toughness and physical fitness.
Each night this week I improved and I’m pretty stoked about that!
This weekend, whether you are home, in the pool, on vacation, what mental/fitness goal can you set for yourself?
Can you tread water, jump rope, do the stairs in your house for the entirety of your favorite song? What about a minute of it the first time, more the second time, and more still on your third rep? You got this!