#Summer makeup look on the gorgeous @ruhisingh12 😍 with detailed step by step breakdown to re-create this look.
1) Start by cleaning your face generally & refreshing your skin with #glowmist
2) Apply a light facial moisturizer with an SPF of 15 or higher to keep your skin protected from the harsh summer rays.
3) Use any good primer on the face & neck area.
4) Once it's done, wait for sometime to settle it down.
5) Apply foundation on your skin following with concealer over any blemishes or dark-circles.
6) Top it of with a translucent powder for a natural finish, that will keep you from looking oily.
7) Choose the color that best matches your brows and fill in really lightly so it barely there.
8) Prime your lid by patting on foundation to form a base for your eye shadows to stick on. Rub the softest color in your pallet above the creases and up to the brow bones to highlight. Sweep the light, pearly shadow around the inner corner of your eyes to make them seem larger.
9) Use a little of this shade under the lower lashes to off set the dark-circles. Apply a brown color high liner and softly smudge it.
10) Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara concentrating it towards the outer corner.
11) Swirl on a bit of blush along the apple of your cheeks.
12) Finish your look with soft pink lips and don't forget to use a gloss so you can pack it in your clutch and avoid any melting.