15 min Chicken Pasta in A Garlic Tomato Sauce ■Ingredients■
200g Chicken Breasts
200g Canned Tomatoes
Spaghetti (as much as you like)
1/2 an onion
1 clove garlic
Parmesan cheese to taste
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tbsp oil of your choice ■Method■
1. Put some water to boil in a pot. Add some diced onions and garlic to a pan add brown.
2. Add the Canned tomatoes to the pan and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
3. While your sauce is simmering. Lightly fry the chopped chicken in some oil until brown, and add your Spaghetti to the boiling water.
4. Add your diced browned chicken into the sauce and stir. Leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
5. Once the Spaghetti is cooked to your liking. Add it to the chicken and sauce. Add some salt and pepper (some chopped fresh chilli too if you want it a bit spicy) and combine for a further minute and then serve.
Add some grated Parmesan on top after serving to taste.
#GirlsWithNikons #ZimChefs #FemaleChefs