Vegan Protein 'Cheese' Rolls 💪🏼😍 -
As so many of you asked me for the recipe of the protein rolls I prepped today and put on my story, here it is. It’s not exactly the same I used this morning, it’s a modification of my protein gains rolls, but this one is much simpler and will work at least as well as the one I made earlier today 😊
– 200 g chickpea flour
– 200 g vital wheat gluten
– 2 apples (about 130 g each), grated
– 5 g (1 tsp.) baking powder – 60 g vegan cheese, diced (I used Free From Blue Cheese Style from Sainsbury's (UK))
– 120-150 ml ( 1/2 - 2/3 cup) water
1. Mix all dry ingredients
2. Stir in the grated apple and vegan cheese
3. Add water slowly and mix thoroughly
4. Shape 6 rolls
5. Bake for 20-25 min at 200C (400F)
Gives 6 rolls.
Nutritional info per 1 roll: 302 kcal/ C – 30 g/ P – 33 g/ F – 5 g
❓👉🏼 Have you done your food prep today? If so, what did you prep?