Ok #ginstagram here it is; my citrus & gin chicken 🍊 I used my @pienaarandson Orient for this because I just can't get enough of all the spicey citrus flavour this gin delivers!
Ingredients: • 6 large chicken pieces (I like to mix them up but all thighs work too)
• 1/4 cup smooth Dijon mustard • 1/4 cup honey
• 1 tbs olive oil
• 2 tbs citrus based gin (I used Orient)
• some fresh citrus peel
• salt and pepper to taste
Method • Preheat oven to 200 degrees
• Combine: honey, mustard, olive oil and gin
• Cover chicken pieces with the mixture and place in a greased oven dish
• Bake for one hour (after 40 minutes take out of the oven and spoon the juices over the chicken
Serve with steamed potatoes and a fresh salad.
#ginsanitysa #ginrecipe #gincooking #ginoclock #ginboxsa