June 23 was proclaimed in Las Vegas as “Grupo Folklórico Libertad de Las Vegas Day" by Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman for being the first folkloric "group" representing Mexico in Las Vegas, Nevada. Unlike ballet folklorico which uses classical ballet as a base, we focus on respecting the traditions of Mexico without any alterations. Grupo Folklorico Libertad was created with the purpose of representing Las Vegas, investigating, preserving and promoting traditional Mexican folklore. In honor of our day and gratefulness to the Las Vegas community for their support, Grupo Folklórico Libertad de Las Vegas joins with Calzado Folklórico Jimerano in a RAFFLE FOR A PAIR OF ADELITAS OR BOTINES FOR A FOLKLORISTA IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!
How to participate:
• Give like on our page http://www.facebook.com/lasvegasfolklorico
• Give and share the publication of the post published on the page.
• Only for community of LAS VEGAS, NEVADA can participate.
• Send a picture of you dancing (regardless of style) to firstname.lastname@example.org (email includes full name, size in MX, adelitas or botines and the color you would like to win - white or black), a few words you want to share with the Las Vegas dance community which will accompany your photo when we publish it in the album SORTEO DIA DE GFLLV 2017 on the page http://www.facebook.com/lasvegasfolklorico
• All photos will participate in the draw.
• Date of receipt of photos will be June 23, 2017 ONLY.
• Prize is a pair of adelitas or a pair of booties Jimerano.
• The Sweepstakes will be made through sortea2.com with the emails received and will be published on the page.
• Publication date of results of the contest will be on June 23, 2017 at 9:00 PM.
• The result will be unappealable.
#folkloricodelasvegas #LASVEGASFOLKLORICO #grupofolkloricolibertaddelasvegas #gfllv