Contour and highlight 101 dari beauty vlogger @rooflants !! Hope this help fights those panda eyes!!
#Repost @rooflants with @repostapp
Here's my highlights & contouring routine.
1. I'm using orange corrector underneath my eyes to counteract the dark circles, before applying foundation. But don't forget to blend it first with ur damp sponge or brush to make it more seamless then go override with the foundation. Don't put it to much cuz it's gonna look cakey, less is more!
2. My friend zoyel told me dat concealer with liquid form works amazing to countour rather than a cream one! And yes I fall in love with it. For countouring I'm placing it to my temple, hairline, side of the nose, hollows of my cheek bone, jawline and underneath my lips.
3. Highlighting is the best part! It's like brings out ur features even more, placing a highlighting concealer on my forehead, down the bridge of the nose, underneath the eyes, cupids bows and under the hollow of my cheek? hahah dunno how to explain it.
4. Blend em all, blend with ur sponge I suggest with damp sponge! Blend like u were born to blend :p
5. After dat I'm goin to bake my face with powder wait for about 3 minutes and dust any access powder with duo fiber brush.
6. Fini! Not finish yet actually you have to finish of ur eye makeup gahah
#sephorafreebies #bronzelikeaboss #bronzelikeagoddess #getshady