Fun fact about me: I collect bracelets. It's just what I do. I collect bracelets from my travels and adventures, reflections of my beliefs and morals, and gifts from friends and family. Each one of my bracelets has a specific meaning and memory. The bracelets I was gifted by @dirtyworm are some of my favorites (anchor and fish hook). These handmade bracelets are so much more than mere jewelry. They represent a message. A message of morale and values. We have one earth people! Clean yo shit up! "But kat, that's not my trash so it's not my problem." Hey, douchebag. You're just as guilty as the one who left it if you don't pick it up. Every time I go to the beach, I leave my area cleaner than when I arrived to my spot. Make the vow to clean up the environment and check out @dirtyworm for more bracelets.
More info on my bracelets:
1. Skull bracelet: made from stone. Purchased at la dia de Los muertos celebracìon from a vendor here in SLO.
2. Multicolored woven bracelet: purchased in Bangkok from wan, a vendor selling her jewelry on the streets. An amazing hustler, that woman is😂
3. Turqouis colored beaded bracelet: my sister @poison_ivey97 brought this back for me from her travels in Tanzania.
4. Black onyx bracelet with the hands: sister gave to me for Christmas. Represents the protection against evil.
5. Fish hook: gifted by @dirtyworm. Hand made double leather straps. By wearing this bracelet, I uphold the message of making this planet a cleaner place for life to live on.
6. Turquoise elephant tie bracelet: upon my second return to Bangkok, my hustler friend, wan, remembered me and I purchased this bracelet from her after vowing to keep in touch with her on fb. I gained a new level of friendship that day and this bracelet reminds me of that.
7. Anchor bracelet: gifted by @dirtyworm. Hand made leather straps reminding me to stay environmentally friendly and to keep our lakes and oceans clean!
8. Yellow beaded bracelet: my best friend, @diamondrypka moved to China two years ago and gave me this bracelet as a gift. I think of her stupid ass constantly when I look at this bracelet❤️😭
9. Purple Buddha head bracelet: Christmas present from my sister.