If you know about inflammation and cortisol, and you know that you are overtraining, and you know that you need to limit inflammation in order to recover properly, pay attention to the biggest item contributing to your inflammation: YOUR DIET. Get it under control!
• Your diet may be one of the most contributing factors to your ability to heal after you beat the shit out of your body day in & out in the gym.
• Use anti-inflammatory spices like Curcumin (Turmeric), Ginger, Cinnamon and Garlic.
• Use Coconut oil. It’s not only anti-inflammatory, it also boosts metabolism, helps balance hormones, is an anti-microbial agent.
• Supplement with Yamamoto® Nutrition OmegaPRO fish oil. Having enough omega 3s in your system provides your body with the tools necessary to combat and resolve acute inflammation almost as soon as it is triggered.
• Supplement with Yamamoto® Nutrition Bcaa!
They are among the best supplements for slowing or halting muscle tissue breakdown. Consume them pre, peri &/or post training and you'll blunt the muscle breakdown process that occurs as an immediate result of lifting.
• Supplement with Yamamoto® Nutrition Super GREENS. Increased trace nutrient density (such as zinc, iron and phytochemicals) further promotes healing and tissue regeneration!
• Supplement with Yamamoto Nutrition® NeuroSURGE®. A supplement containing Phosphatidylserine, vitamin C, Rhodiola and Ashwagandha extracts which helps your body combatting physical and mental fatigue.
It lowers your blood sugar levels, reduce cortisol, boost brain function and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
#yamamotonutrition #iafstore #madeinitaly #teamyamamoto #teamstones #energy1999 #onlinecoach #maxximumshop #fitfam #lifestyle #bodybuilder #shredded #ripped #gains #muscles #gymlife #gymrat #flex #beastmode #fitspo #triceps #inflamation #supplements