Chicken Mince and Mushroom Braise with Knife Brand Salted Soy Beans
I've made this easy dish for my family earlier, some friends are keen to try and I've written down the recipe here.
Continue to share with me your yummy home cooked dishes till 31 May 2017 and stand to win Knife brand products worth S$50. See the wonderful Knife brand products in the next pic. I'll be selecting 3 winners, tag @limjenjen hashtag #EatwithYourFamilyDay2017. This is open to all residents of Singapore.
200g minced chicken (marinate in 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 0.5 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp water, a dash of pepper)
1 pack of Bunapi mushrooms, ends removed
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 stalks of green onions, chopped
2 tbsp Knife brand cooking oil
2 tbsp Knife brand salted soy beans
1 tbsp light soy sauce
0.5 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
0.5 cup of water
1. Heat up a non-stick pan with 2 tbsp Knife brand cooking oil.
2. Sauté onions then garlic in the oil till aromatic.
3. Add chicken mince, stir fry continuously till chicken is loosely separated. Add half of the green onions and continue to stir fry.
4. Add 2 tbsp knife brand salted soy beans, then add mushrooms, continue to stir fry.
5. Add 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 0.5 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 tbsp brown sugar, and 0.5 cup of water. Mix well, bring to boil and allow the meat mixture to simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. If you prefer more sauce, add little water.
6. Season with salt and pepper if required, add balance of the green onions to garnish.
7. Serve on your favorite noodles or rice.
#deliciousjen #Fujifilm #xt2 #fujifilmsg #fujifilm_xseries #fujifilmx_us #fujifilmasia #foodandwine #feedfeed #thenewhealthy #saltedsoybeans #chicken #mushrooms