Who doesn't love dessert? Make these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Bars for an after dinner snacks! KeyFood has the ingredients you need!
· 1 18 oz. roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
· 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
· ½ cup granulated sugar
· 1 egg, room temperature
· ½ tsp. vanilla extract
1.Preheat oven to 350 F.
2.Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set aside.
3.Spread a little more than half of the cookie dough onto the bottom of the baking dish and press down firmly creating an even layer.
4.Using a stand mixer or hand held mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
5. Add in the sugar and beat until combined.
6. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
7. Pour the cheesecake filling over the top of the cookie dough base.
8. Crumble the remaining cookie dough over the top.
9. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
10. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.