How to Sleep Better!!!
...FOLLOW @healthy.lifestyle.us 👈 for more useful information.
Getting a good night's sleep is one of the most important things you can do for your overall health and well-being. If you are having trouble sleeping, read this How to learn how to sleep better.
. Relax in a nice warm bath or shower in the evening. As well as relaxing you, afterwards your body will cool down, which helps you sleep better. Putting on lotion after will help your skin be moisturized and warm.
2. Take 400mg of a magnesium supplement 30 to 45 minutes before bed. Magnesium helps with insomnia by decreasing the amount of time it takes to fall asleep. It can also increase the quality and length that you sleep. Magnesium supplements can be purchased in the vitamin section of your pharmacy.
3. Sleep naked. According to sleep specialists at the Cleveland Sleep Clinic, sleeping in the nude helps you regulate your temperature. Get a comfortable temperature using blankets or duvet (of suitable warmth), sheets, and pillows. It is usually best to be slightly on the cool side.
4. Sleep in varying positions. Changing your sleeping position can make a huge difference in the quality of your sleep. When you go to sleep, or if you wake up in the middle of the night, make a conscious effort to follow these guidelines until it becomes habitual.
5. Use a suitable pillow. If it's too thin, your head will tilt backwards, which is uncomfortable. Likewise, don't stack your pillows so that your head is propped at an angle.
6. Reduce your light exposure an hour or two before going to bed. Bright light before bedtime can disrupt your body's internal clock. It's one of the primary clues to the body that it's either sleep time, or waking time.
#adventurehappy #freespiritedlife #healthyeah #healthyhabits #healthybalance
#healthyrecovery #healthystyle #slowlifestyle #reallyreal #relaxation #iamwellandgood #healthylifestyle #healthy #health #healthyliving #keephealthy #keepfit #realfood #healthychoices #healthylife #healthyfood #healthy_food #healthyfoodshare #healthyhuman #eveningsun