The mind is all. Dark vs. Light
Magic and ritual is the use or your mind to make your will be done. It is said we use 10% of our brain, which leaves 90% dormant. The 10% we so called use represents the conscious mind, the things you know, and your awareness of yourself in any given situation. The 90% represents the sub-conscious mind. The hidden, unknown, what lies in the "dark".From the 10% is where you get "white magic" . White magic deals with attracting things of worldly values, jobs, love, money, home, family, wealth, belonging to a group andso on. These things will maintain your physical self, its all good on a certain Level, but your physical self will die and these things will amount to nothing when your physical construct ceases to exist and your souls continues to persist. In fact, everything you hold of material value this moment is only worth any good until the next upgrade or limited edition version replaces your current value.
Everything is dictated for you to not think for yourself.
Dark Magic on the other hand deals with 90% of your brain and is about the cultivation of your soul. It still can control material gain, but the true practitioner of the dark arts would be a bit more interested in working magic to gain universal information.In so many words, divine guidance, gaining personal power, light and energy from higher sources of understanding. Astronomical physicist are burning their genius brain cells figuring out the 90% that makes up the universe, "Dark Matter". The "Law ofCorrespondence", simply explained, as above-so below. Every thing that is happening in the universe is also happening in your body and what ever is happening in your body is happening in the universe.
That what lies in the Dark Matter is the universal consciousness. Dark, unknown and where no one dares to venture. Darkness is true light, it reflects 360 degrees of light. This is the 'all seeing eye" of heru. There is no such thing as shadow work, you must reconnect yourself with the dark arts of the mind to really have a taste of personal power.
#FreeSpiiiritLife via @hellnotesforbeauty