Thanks again to @attackofthekillerzees for my first two tattoos today on 8/7. The four-leaf clover is a good luck charm to keep me out of harms way. However the Roman Numeral for 5, I got my reasons.
1) My Aunt May. May, the fifth month of the year, which is also her birth month. She is the flipping shit. She was the main reason I am a Miami Heat fan. She got me my first jersey at my first Heat game and I loved them and her ever since. I love you @littlemay74
2) My dad. My dad is the fifth of seven children, the seventh being my Aunt May.
3) My friends, my #FamilyForeVer. I love you guys. I loved all those lunches together during my senior year and I love how we all manage to stay in touch after we all graduated high school. Although I feel anxious for being a fifth-wheel, I always felt safe around you guys. I never take any of our boat days for granted or any other times together @michael_cobb13 @quinn_polnasek @cassadeehibbs @sydneymike_
4) The Pittsburgh Penguins. My hockey team. 2017 has been a rough year for me so far and one of those things that made it rough was the New England Patriots winning their fifth Super Bowl in an unbelievable fashion. I was at a really low point. I cannot stand them for shit and it made me angry because I want my Dolphins to be back with that Lombardi trophy real soon as it's been 43 years and counting and they only have two Super Bowls. But time heals all wounds as I got to watch my Penguins successfully defend their title and win their second straight Stanley Cup and fifth overall. I still get triggered whenever people wear Patriots gear or whenever I turn on the TV and they remind me of how the Patriots won their last Super Bowl, but
I always have my Penguins as the team that gave me hope and happiness
5) My grandfather just celebrated his 82nd Birthday on the fifth of August #romannumeraltattoo #fourleafclovertattoo ☘️