So I tried the new popular diet everybody been talking about called ‘The Keto Diet’, basically a very low carb diet. On a keto diet, your entire body switches its fuel supply to run almost entirely on fat. I gave up carbs, processed foods and sugar! 🍩
Actually couldn’t believe the results in just 4 weeks! The first picture is taken June 18 at 150lbs and the second, today at 144lbs, exactly a month apart. I’ll probably do this diet for another month or so but it has been successful so far.
- So probably the hardest part of this diet was the first week of trying it sacrificing rice, potatoes, pasta, bread and all the carbs in the world. But after it got easier and my body and appetite got use to it.
- first week; feeling weak, headache here and there.
- Going out socially either eating at restaurants or grabbing some drinks, very difficult to stay on a Keto Diet. Cheated on the diet here and there but I didn’t go overboard.
- No fruits 🍌 🍉 - Can be mentally challenging
- Proteins from bacon, pork chops, steak and chicharons 🐽 - Nutritious veggies 🥦 - Healthier
- Weight loss
- Fat loss
- Always hydrated
- Save money, by buying all natural produce and meats
Do I miss eating carbs? 🍕
Yes and no? I don’t crave it as much but if I want to eat a bowl of pasta or pizza I wouldn’t restrict myself. The point of this diet is to watch how much carbs and sugar you intake but not to completely remove it. Mentally you deserve ‘cheat days’ don’t restrict what you want to eat and enjoy life.
I didn’t eat rice for a month. #filipinoproblems