Great news is that Khalis rabies titre test cleared her to leave the country after she has her babies, we will spay her in February or March and then she can find a forever home, we will upgrade our facility to accommodate all of her puppies while they are growing up and we still have to decide if we are gonna give the puppies away domestically, there are pros and cons for that, con being that if we don't we won't be able to adopt the large lab babies until they are 8 months old just like Stella and Arya, but we know the state of our domestic homes. We can always hope that a good Instagram home (culpability is what matters) picks one of the puppies up early on after we vaccinate them. Giving away puppies and not knowing if they will be spayed and neutered (which is not a norm in Serbia) opens up breeding capability and only furthers the problem of saving dog but not really saving dogs.
I put this clip here because this may be the reason why one of the sisters failed rabies test and the other one didn't, this was the only thing different between the two of them that Arya had to have third eye lid surgery at a young age, back then we couldn't know for certain if she would wake up from anesthesia but she did and eye was great since then but surgery might have impacted her enough that her immune system couldn't handle the vaccine that was given to her some time after. We vaccinated her again recently and will retake the test later this month.
This time tomorrow or a bit later I will be posting current videos of our doggy crew.