✨AVO🥑& UNAGI🐟🍣SUSHI FOR DAYS💕✨⠀
Are there certain Japanese food staples you can’t get enough of? This was from a “standing sushi restaurant” in Tokyo, which is very common especially for those on the go🏃♂️! When perfectly ripened, those avos are so green, creamy and mouthwatering🤤. Aim for 1/5 to 1/3 of a medium-sized California avo! It’s high in our heart-healthy MUFA fats🙌❤️; making it a good substitute for butter.
Avos are also a good source of ✅:
1. Folate for cell repair🔧 and super crucial during pregnancy for newborn health👶⠀
2. Soluble & insoluble fiber for keeping you satiated, and supporting heart & digestive health⠀
3. Potassium for blood pressure regulation (more than them 'nanas🍌) & other minerals⠀
4. Vitamins E, K, C, B5, & B6⠀
5. Carotenoid antioxidants - excellent for eye health👁
If you’re feeling like something higher in protein, and have never tried unagi (EEL) sushi, you must! So tender and savoury; you won’t turn back🙈. ⠀
What are your favourite “go-to” types of sushi👌?