Vegan Burger by @free_athlete 💚
100 g potato
1 1/2 onions
1/2 red bell pepper
2 tsp olive oil
50 g corn (canned)
1 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp cumin
50 g oats
Toppings and Bun:
2 burger buns
2 tsp Sriracha mayo (it's vegan :))
1 tsp vegan cream cheese
50 g red cabbage (pickled)
2 leafs of lettuce
Step by step:
1. Chop the potato, onions and bell pepper finely.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan and fry the chopped ingredients until the potatoes are done.
3. Add the the potatoes, onion, bell pepper and the remaining ingredients for the patty into a blender and process until smooth.
4. Form your patties and let them rest in your freezer for around 10-20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile slice the tomatoes, onion and avocado.
6. Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan on medium heat and fry the patties from both sides until golden brown.
7. Toast the burger buns to taste.
8. Stack your burger from bottom to top starting by schmearing the vegan cream cheese and Sriracha mayo on the burger bun. Add the lettuce, patty, onion, tomato, patty, red cabbage, avocado and top half of the bun.
9 Enjoy your all vegan monster burger. Enjoy! #letscookvegan