— some gentle reminders to my body:
1. everyone will view you differently. whether you are fun-sized or plus-sized.
2. your body has carried you through all of your traumas and has subconsciously protected you from all harm. it has softened the blow when you thought the pain was unbearable.
3. your body has always been on your side; regardless of prior beliefs, it loves you. do not punish it for trying to keep you alive.
4. if you are not respecting your body, it will not respect you.
5. you have to nourish to flourish.
6. just observe and allow yourself to feel. leave all judgements to the side.
7. it is okay to forget that you are human sometimes and we are not flawless. recovery is not simple. it is a bumpy and tedious victory.
8. tell yourself that you are beautiful.
9. no matter what, you are you, and there is nothing more beautiful than the life that has been offered to you.
10. you are a bud of resilience and i believe in you so strongly. 💓