Who wants some <Onion Mayo Shrimp Croquette>?🍤
It'll be perfect with beer! 🍻
Shrimp, Onion, Soy sauce, Flour, Egg, Panko, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Parsley
Cream Sauce: 2Tbsp Onion, 1Tbsp Sugar, 6Tbsp Mayonnaise, 1/4Tbsp Wasabi
1. Combine 16 sliced shrimp/ 4 minced shrimp with 2 Tbsp minced onion, 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce and 1 Tbsp flour.
2. Roll it into balls and then coat it in order of flour-egg-pankos.
3. Deep fry the balls.
4. Deep fry the garlic slices.
5. Make Cream sauce by combining 2 Tbsp minced onion, 1 Tbsp sugar, 6 Tbsp mayonnaise and 1/4 Tbsp wasabi.
6. Place 2 handful shredded onion on top and pour the sauce. Finish off with parsley.