You are what you eat 🤗 FOOD DIARY 🥑🌮🥗😍 My cut phase is going very well, I have just started week 7 and I decided to go for more fruits over the weekend. Yesterday I bought strawberries that actually taste as real sweet strawberries (although the season is over) and I had them with my few meals 🍓🤤😍 When it comes to food, I am usually quite strict during week days. On Saturday or Sunday, even on cut, I let myself have one or two meals out of my standard nutrition routine (you can call them treat meals) 🤗 This weekend I had again my favorite sushi salmon cream cheese avocado rolls and I am sure I'll be back for more next weekend 😁 My full day of eating:
1. 🍎 Breakfast 1 - fried eggs with cheese on top (parmesan and cheddar), avocado, cucumber, tomato and strawberries.
2. 🍎 Breakfast 2 - protein oatmeal bowl topped with strawberries, banana, raspberries and peanut butter.
3. 🍎 Snack 1 - @womensbest vanilla whey protein.
4. 🍎 Lunch - sushi - salmon cream cheese avocado rolls.
5. 🍎 Snack 2 - cottage cheese with strawberries and cashews.
6. 🍎 Dinner - giant whole wheat tortilla with white cheese, spinach, avocado, grilled turkey breast, cherry tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
Total of 2'005 calories 📝😁 I had an amazing fall hiking session between my 2 breakfasts and I burned 455 calories 🍂🍁💪🏼😍 It was such a great day.
Any questions in regards to my nutrition, ask below in the comments 😁!!
#womensbest #nutrition #fooddiary #mealprep #macros