Tag someone who you’ll share a “Pizza Your Heart” with❤️🍕😂 what are you doing this v-day? If you’re Netflix & Chillin’ head to #TFD for our romantic movie reccos and recipe info! #linkinbio 🥂📺 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
- 1 12 oz. Can of Crushed Tomatoes (Preferred brand: Cento)
- 6 teaspoons of Oregano
- 5 teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 3 teaspoons of Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 pack of Pepperoni
- ¼ lb. of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
(*feel free to add additional toppings)
1 pack of Premade Pizza Dough (Preferred brand: Pillsbury)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Heat stove to low medium and pour in the canned crush tomatoes in a large sauce pan.
3. Add all seasonings and leave on stove at a low temperate.
4. Roll out premade pizza dough and cut into a heart for your special someone.
5 Add generous amounts of homemade pizza sauce to dough.
6. Sprinkle cheese, pepperoni and other toppings.
7. Bake pizza into oven for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is golden.
8. Remove pizza from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.