Spicy Asian Cashew Chicken 🌶
Oven fried chicken in a spicy sriracha sauce!
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Slice 2 chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
3. Toss chicken pieces in flour, egg, and then panko breadcrumbs. Bake for 25 mins. Place cashew pieces on baking tray with chicken for the last 5-7 mins of cooking.
4. While chicken is baking, make sauce: in a saucepan combine 1tbsp sesame oil, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/3 cup sriracha, 1/3 cup honey or brown sugar, 3 tbsp grated ginger, and 4 crushed garlic cloves. Simmer for about 10 mins until sauce is thickened.
5. Remove cooked chicken from oven and place into saucepan to combine with the sauce.
6. Once chicken is coated in sauce, serve over fluffy rice or salad.