Yeeehaaa! Cycle finished with Snatch Grip Deadlifts.
What did I learn during this cycle? I learnt that:
1. my left delt can't handle heavy weights when doing front squats. Will eventually need to get it checked out something not right there.
2. Even though lighter weight, my glutes worked hard on the snatch grip Dls. Could feel it in the piriformis.
3. Pendlay rows followed by rear delts suck big time.
4. Have to work on my shoulder mobility to enable a better bar position for low bar squats.
5. Weights feel lighter, wether real or percieved, on the low bar squat.
Looking forward to the lead up to the Oceania Championships.